Thursday, May 7, 2009

100th post

Dear Amelia -
Today is our 100th post. Thats a lot of writing about my favorite person in the whole wide world (tied with Daddy.)

I met you and Aubrey at Ace Hardware at our normal time. You were just waking up from a nap. We drove home to meet Daddy. Daddy made himself a steak and I had cherrios (only 4 points for 2 servings.) After that we ran to Sam's club to get some stuff ready for Sunday. We have a busy rest of the week with Daddy working so we wanted to buy everything we could. After Sam's we went to Target and got some paper plates. Adorable stuff of course. I'm excited for Sunday, not only because its my first Mothers Day but to have everyone over. Plus I'm really really excited for your Grandma's presents! I hope they love it! 

After our errands, we came home and played for a little bit.
Check out all that drool on your shirt! 

Then it was time for pea's. No gagging this time. You ate them like a champ! You still love your oatmeal more tho. We had no problems putting you to bed last night as usual. You slept this morning until 530. 

Tonight the girls are coming over to talk about our GIRLS WEEKEND trip coming up.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment