Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dear Amelia -
Last night we didn't really do much. When I got home from work, Daddy had dinner all ready. He made homemade dressing. It was a spicy milky ranch dressing. It sure was yummy. We had our salads and then hopped in the car. We had to go check out a fire that happened by our house. Daddy called me yesterday while the two of you were out and about saying TNT (Teasures n Treats) was on fire.  This place is about 5 blocks away from our house. I wanted to see it with my own eyes so we drove past it. It was really bad. After we drove past, we headed to Toys R Us to buy you a pack n play. We received a coupon in the mail for 15% off. On our way there, I took a look at the coupon...not valid until 5/29/2009. Oops. We turned around and went home. We hung out in the porch for a bit then it was time for you to eat and then bed time! 
Here you are holding your own bottle like a big girl!

Today is Mommy's weigh in day at Weight Watchers. Earlier this week I was down -2 pounds but I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up. I haven't cheated at all so I'm a little bummed by this. Hopefully next week will be better. 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment