Friday, May 8, 2009

Go Girl

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday was a great day. While at work, I answered a trivia question on Facebook, they were going to randomly going to pick a winner and I WON! I won 2 go girls. I already have 3 but I'm going to give one to Shelly and keep the other in my car. I'm trying my luck every hour trying to win Star Party tickets through KDWB. Kelly Clarkson is going to be there so I MUST go!

I normally pick you up at Kiki's on Thursdays but I went straight home after work to get ready for the girls to come over. Daddy picked you up. The girls came over at 630 and we decided what we wanted to bring up to the cabin next weekend for girls weekend. We also tried to make our own t-shirts but I printed the transfers backwards. Oops. You hung out with us on the porch until everyone left. Then it was time for dinner and then bed. You slept until 530. 

Aunty Pam sent me this funny video today...

I'm so glad that its Friday! This week feels like its dragged on and on!

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. I am a little disturbed by the Go Girl thing...Gross!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I said Kellee! And not to mention Courtney you already have 3?! YOURE WEIRD

    ReplyDelete