Thursday, May 14, 2009

Star Party!!


Dear Amelia -
Last night was uneventful. I got a bunch of stuff ready for the weekend since I'm not going to be home until late tonight. I also brought home a little work. You and Daddy hung out until I was done. After that, it was time for you to eat and then bed. 

Here are some pictures to make up for this short blog.



I love this one of you and Daddy. He's looking at me, you are looking at him and I'm looking at you!

And here is that cute video I was telling you about on Tuesday...


Sorry the video is sideways, just turn your head. :)

Grandma Kiki is going to drop you off at home tonight because I'm going to STAR PARTY to see KELLY CLARKSON tonight!!! I'll miss you and Daddy!

PS - This will be the last blog this week. I'm off tomorrow and going up to the cabin for GIRLS WEEKEND!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment