Thursday, May 28, 2009

BREATHE!

Dear Amelia -
Since Monday was Memorial Day, Daddy got to take one day off this week to hang out with you some more. So, normally you hang out with Aunty Aubrey on Wednesdays but this day you got to stay home with Daddy! Yippie. He picked out another cute outfit for you to wear. Sorry I don't have any pictures of it. You two went over to Papa Jim's for a bit in the morning. When you got home, you helped Daddy make a turkey in the crock pot. When I got home, you were sitting in your bouncer. Daddy had told me you were making this weird sound like you were gasping for air. I tried not to let it scare me too much. You'd breath in and then "gasp, gasp, gasp" but it didn't seem to hurt you. Then when I was changing your diaper, you did it a little more dramatically. Scared the crap out of me. I shook you and said "BREATHE!!!" and you did. You haven't done it since but if you do it again tonight, I'm making an appointment with the doctor tomorrow. Maybe one of your readers knows something about it?

Daddy went and helped Kiki with some moving stuff and was home by 730. While Daddy was gone, you took a nap and I watched Ugly Betty and talked to uncle Billy. Poor uncle Billy aka Fun Uncle Billy (FUB) is lonely without his family. I wish he was home too!

After dinner...
It was time for bed. We put you down and you cried the second we closed the door. First I went in, put your paci back in and rubbed your head. You cried again, so I went and rocked you. Cried...then Daddy went and checked on you...cried. Daddy tried to rock you again too...you fell asleep but as soon as he left the room, you cried again. We just let you cry it out. You fell asleep not to long after that. You slept until 7 this morning. 

Here you are this morning looking cute...


You look so scared in this picture

Hi cutie!

I hope you are having a fun day with Kiki and Great Grandma and Grandpa Babcock. I'm going to get my hair cut (maybe some side bangs?) after work so I'll see you a little bit late tonight!

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment