Thursday, January 29, 2009

We hate bath time

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday was your day with Aubrey. I was a little concerned about you in the morning because you had spit up all over yourself when I got you out of your crib in the morning. Then as I was changing you spit up a clear liquid. I didn't think you felt good but Aubrey said you were a little needier than usual but didn't seem like anything was wrong. Phew.

We watched WOF and American Idol, then it was bathtime....you HATE bathtime:


I make Daddy give you baths because I'm always afraid of dropping you. You fell asleep in the middle of your bottle last night so we were wondering how long you would sleep last night. You slept from 9 to 5!  YEAH AMELIA!

Today you are with Grandma KiKi, then we are going to eat dinner there and then go home where Molly and Owen should be around 8ish! YIPPIE!

Lunch time...

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment