Friday, January 16, 2009

Knee slappin good time

Dear Amelia -
We sure had a good time last night! Glamma and Cookie came over before they go on their trips. Glamma is going to Arizona  and Cookie is going to Africa, yes Africa. We talked to Pam and Jackson on the webcam for a bit...




Then some of our favorite people came over...MOLLY AND OWEN! Owen and Mommy had a knee slappin good time...literally. We were talking about mustard on poop. I was slapping my knee I was laughin so hard. Owen was copying me which made me laugh even harder. He's so funny. Maybe you had to be there...OH, you were!

You were hungry early last night, so I fed you around 9:30. Tried putting you in your crib...I was so tired, I didn't feel like making you cry in your crib so you slept in your swing again. You slept all the way until 4am. After your morning feeding, I put you in your crib where you slept until 7:15! I fed you, got you dressed and watched you smile. You are so pretty. I tell you that all the time but you really are. You love it when I say "Are you Mommy's pretty girl?"

Here's a picture of you this morning before I went to work. You aren't smiling in this picture but you look cute. 

You are hanging with Molly and Owen today. I think you guys are going to head to the mall! Fun! I bet you are going to have so much fun. 

Brr...I'm having a hard time warming up today, its -8 which actually feels warm compared to the -25 it was yesterday morning!

Tomorrow is Saturday...no work for Mommy! WOO HOO!

Love, 
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment