Thursday, January 22, 2009

Missing you

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday was a tough day for me at work...I really missed you. Maybe because I was bored without much to do or maybe because you were so smiley before Aubrey got there! Either way, I sure missed you. 



Aubrey had a meeting at work so she dropped you off last night around 6. It was awesome because the plan was that I would pick you up at her place in Chanhassen every day but now she has these Wednesday meetings so she is going to drop you off after them! I took the opportunity to clean the upstairs! I even had time to make dinner!

Mr. Stephens and Lydia got webcam so we spent the majority of the night trying to figure that out with no luck. Bummer. We did watch American Idol...you seemed to like it:


I think you can see the color red now (up until recently, it was only white, black and gray.) When I wear my Iowa State sweatshirt (which is all the time,) you stare at the red print. Its so fun to know you are getting more advanced. 

Now we are just waiting for you to laugh...hopefully soon!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment