Tuesday, January 20, 2009

O Happy Day

Dear Amelia -
Today is a day of History. Today Barack Obama is sworn in as President. I'll admit that I did not vote for the man but think its pretty cool that I can witness the first black president. I hope he lives up to all of his promises. I wonder how Mr. Stephens feeling about today? He's a HUGE republican.

Daddy had to work again last night so we just hung out. You had your 3rd shot (the one that they had a national shortage of) yesterday. Daddy said you cried for 3 seconds and then stopped. I was a little afraid you were going to be crabby the rest of the night but you were an angel.

Well, I am going to go watch President Elect get sworn in. I hope you and daddy are watching it at home too so you can say that you witnessed this event.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment