Friday, January 30, 2009

3 month birthday

Dear Amelia -
Today is your 3 month birthday! I can't believe it. It feels like you've been around longer but it also feels like we just met you. Either way, I can't imagine life without you!
You had a fun time with Grandma KiKi yesterday. You celebrated Chinese New Year! She got you a growth chart where we can mark how tall you are getting! Pretty cool! We met over at Grandma's house after work to have some soup (I love soup.) Aunty Aubrey and Uncle Doodie met us over there too. We had to be home by 7 because Norman had been home all day by himself. Poor guy. AI was on too. Molly and Owen got to our house around 730. He is so funny and cute. 

You went to sleep last night at 830 and slept until 445...such a good girl :)

In about an hour, I am going to meet you, Molly, Owen, Kia and Teegan at the playground at the Mall! Should be fun and I can't wait to see you. 

See you soon!

Love, 
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 Month Birthday Amelia!!!! :) I can't believe how fast you are growing up!!

    ReplyDelete