Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Shout out to Kellee :)



Dear Amelia -
You had another fun day with Daddy yesterday. You took naps while Daddy played video games and cleaned. Grandpa Papi came over to play with you and to have his birthday dinner! Daddy made a yummy meal that he found in the Cooking Light magazine. It was breaded chicken that was breaded with crackers. It tasted just like KFC, man was it good. We watch Wheel of Fortune (I will start calling it WOF since we watch it every night,) and American Idol. You have been getting so crabby around 8 every night so I'm thinking maybe its time to push your bedtime up again. Daddy and I decided that after you sleep 7 hours for 4 nights in a row, we'll try. Last night you did well again, slept from 930 until 5am. Pretty good for only being 3 months old! 
Over lunch today I went and bought a new diaper bag for you. One that's a little easier to carry (its actually a diaper backpack) and its brown so Daddy won't refuse to hold it anymore...pink's really not his color. Its so cute, I can't wait to put your stuff in it. 

See you in a few hours!

Love,
Courtney

PS - Shout out to Kellee for leaving comments unlike the rest of our ghost readers :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL Courts!!! Is it wrong that I check the blog a couple times a day until I see that you have updated it? I LOVE reading it! I check Pam's too...but since I have only met her once, I feel like a stalker leaving comments! ;)

    Can't wait for my update tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete