Sunday, January 25, 2009

Baby its cold outside!

Dear Amelia -
I was a bad blogger and forgot to blog yesterday! Oops!
Friday, You went on your first playdate! You, Owen and Molly went to Molly's cousin Chris' house and played with her 3 kids. Molly said you were so naughty, not really :)
We started our Friday Happy Hour around 6. Mr Stephens, Lydia and Ricky finally got the webcam working! We talked to them for about 45 mins before you started to get hungry. We waiting to talk to Billy, Pam and Jackson via webcam but it was your bedtime by the time they got off the webcam with the Milwaukee'ns. You slept from 930 until 450! What a big girl!

Saturday, Daddy worked while you and I watched tv until about noon. After that, we took a drive up to the Albertville outlet mall! None of my clothes fit the same after I had you so I needed some new clothes! I got 5 new shirts for $70! What a steal :) We didn't stay out there very long because it was below 0! Brrr! We rushed home to meet Daddy! We picked up Glamma from the airport at 430 and drove her home. We were going to take her to a party but your carseat wouldn't work in Glamma's car so we went home. You were very crabby for some reason and I didn't feel good either. Daddy was hanging out with Aunty Aubrey and Uncle Doodie! They are always fun to hang with! You went to sleep again until 930 and slept exactly until 450 again!

Today, Daddy works from 1030 to 10 so we are going to clean the house and lay around all day!

Tomorrow, I am going to tell you about the day you were born!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment