Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday!

Dear Amelia -
You know what Sunday's are for? Staying in your pj's all day and watching tv. That's exactly what I've done all day! I did clean for a little bit while you napped.

Last night you went to Gram Gram's (readers: that's Great Grandma Floss) house while daddy was working and mommy went skating with Katie, Sarah, Sara and Wendy. Even tho I use to play hockey, it took awhile to get back into the groove. I went and picked you up and you and Gram Gram were having a great time! Gram said you were well behaved...not suprising :)

Daddy got home from work at 10ish last night. I went to bed but before I fell asleep I heard him bring you downstairs to rock you before he put you in your crib. I decided to listen to what was going on in your room and I could hear daddy talking to you..."Good night little girl, sleep tight, I love you" It was so precious. He told me this morning that you were crying last night and all he could think about is how much he loves you. You are going to be a daddy girl, that's for sure!

Back to work tomorrow :(

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment