Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dear Amelia -
You got a package in the mail yesterday...an early V-day gift(s). Lydia sent you a cute teddy bear that says "(smooooch) I love you" and 2 cute outfits. I set out the "I LOVE MOMMY" one for daddy to dress you in today. 

Last night you were a good girl. Daddy went to work and our friend Maissa came over. Maissa just found out that she's having a baby girl, so you will have a playmate, not until June tho. After Maissa left, you and I hung out. Your legs are getting so chunky...they are the cutest things I've ever seen. 







I started to feed you and then Daddy came home. He finished feeding you, then it was bed time. We put you down about 930, you cried around 10 so Daddy rocked you. You slept all the way until 6am! We were so excited! The night before you didn't sleep very well so it was a nice surprise.

Tonight, Grandpa Papi is coming over for dinner for his birthday. We forgot it last week...so unlike me. 

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this picture...she is soooooo pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete