Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No pea's please

Dear Amelia -
Mommy had a moment of lapsed judgement last night. I wanted to give you something new for your before dinner snack. Daddy suggested real pea's. So I cooked 'em up in the microwave and then put them in the fridge so they were nice and cold for you. At 7, I took them out and put them on your highchair. You hated them. You wanted nothing to do with those pea's. So I decided to video tape you. A minute into the video, I realized that Mr Stephens' is allergic to pea's and it probably wasn't the best idea to give them to you. 



I don't know what I thought baby food pea's were any different than real pea's but last night I didn't sleep well thinking that I gave you something you could possibly be allergic too. Luckily we didn't have problems!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment