Monday, August 24, 2009

Let the wedding madness begin!!

Dear Amelia -
Less than 3 weeks until the big wedding! I can't wait to see you in your adorable dress! The wedding madness has begun. Thursday, Mommy went to a shower for Pam at Martha's. It was a blast. Friday morning, I dropped you off at daycare and headed to pick up Glamma for the bachelorette weekend! Before I left, I snapped this picture of you and your crazy hair!

We had a great time up at the cabin. The guest list included: Pam, Glamma, Frances, Ashley, Meghan, Lyndsey, Courtney Kramer, Brooke, Katie, Monica and erin. Friday night, we hung out. Saturday, we sat outside the majority of the day. It was beautiful! Speaking of beautiful...here's a picture of your aunt at the personal shower we had fun her in the afternoon on Saturday. 
She received lots of fun gifts! Saturday night we hung out at the bon fire for a bit but decided to move it inside. Mommy's alter ego, Phyllis, made about 50 prank phone calls. Some of her best ever. After a bit, Meg and I were so warm we decided to go skinny dipping. Well, Meghan skinny dipped...I chunky dunked. :) It was a great time. Everyone left by 10am Sunday while Glamma and I closed up the cabin. We were home by 3 and I couldn't wait to see you. 

When I got home, you were napping. I went in your room just to take a peek at you and accidently woke you up. You didn't mind :) 
It was Cookie's birthday yesterday so we went over for a quick visit, then back home from some family time!  

Hope you are having a fun day with Daddy!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment