Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baby Momma

Dear Amelia -

In 1 month from today, Billy and Pam's wedding will be over. It will be Daddy's birthday and we'll all be tired from the fun events from the day before! We are starting to buckle down last minute details for our family. Should be a blast!

Another wedding that's coming up fast is Meghann and Weston's. You won't be attending but Mommy and Daddy are going to fly down to Arizona for the weekend! I can't wait but I will miss you so much. I helped Meghann with her invites yesterday while you stayed home with Daddy. Finn was sad you weren't there.

Aunty Kiki (not to be confused with Grandma Kiki) email a picture of Mommy when she was around your age...
I can see the resemblance between the two of us in this picture. Its funny how all of a sudden you look so much more like Daddy. Its fun to watch you change and grow!

Tonight, its just me and you kid. Daddy is picking up an extra shift at work. I think we might go for a dip in Grandma Kiki's pool...its going to be HOT today!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment