Friday, August 28, 2009

Buh-Bye

Dear Amelia -
We think you've said your 2nd word. Daddy called me yesterday on my way home from work and said you just said "BUH-BYE!" When you leave this toy for a few minutes without pushing in buttons, it says "Bye bye!"
Daddy said you were crawling around when the voice from the toy said "Bye bye" you repeated it back "Buh-bye" and when he called me to tell me, you said it again. I tried all night to get it on video but you weren't having it. We'll try again tonight.


We've got a big weekend ahead. Tomorrow, Daddy works so you and I are just going to hang out. Then you are having a sleepover at Glamma's with Grace and Wilson. Cookie is going to Weston's bachelor party in Las Vegas so it'll be just you 4. Mommy is going to Pretty Katie's 30th birthday party. Then Sunday, Mommy and Sarah are going to KELLY CLARKSON at the State Fair...5th row seats! I can't wait. Of course I will have amazing pictures to share.

Hope you are having fun at daycare.

Love,
Mom

PS - The Colton countdown is 5 days!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Jane just started saying "Bye!" like last week too! So now she says two words: "MAMAMAMAMAMAMA"
    and "Bye!"

    ReplyDelete