Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FAVRE!!

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday was a HUGE day in Minnesota. After disappointment last month hearing that Favre was going to retire...he is now FAVRE FROM RETIRING (get it, far from retiring!) I drove past Winter Park as Favre was just arriving. There were hundreds of people outside the practice facility, even helicopters flying above. On my way back, I decided to take a little trip past. No luck seeing the big guy. BUT Martha told me he's renting a house in Bearpath. Maybe she'll call me in so I can see where he lives. 
He'll look good in Purple!

Once I got home, Daddy left to go to Awesome Uncle Aldo's game in Winona. You and I went to Target after you woke up from your nap. We picked up some stuff for salads and headed over to Glamma's to wait for Jax and Pam to come over. 

Jackson is getting tall and skinny! Instead of you beating him up, he pulled your hair. Now you two are even :)


Tonight we are off to Sam's Club to buy stuff for the big Bachelorette weekend!!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment