Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You pulled yourself up!

Dear Amelia -
Sorry for missing 2 blogs (Friday and Monday.) To make up for it...I have a video of you pulling yourself up!


Such a big girl!

We had a busy weekend. Friday, we went to the Stadelman's and hung out with Glamma, Molly, Owen, Grace, Anner, Connie, Katie and Katie's son Kai. Kai is 1 month older than you and he is ADORABLE! Huge blue eyes. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the 2 of you together. We had to depart early because someone (I won't name names) was crabby. You fell asleep on the way home, must have been tired!
Here are you and Owen playing at Connies!

Saturday, Daddy woke up early and ran to Home Depot to get some last minute things for the roof. Matt, Papa Jim and Uncle Ross came over to help around 8. Glamma offered to watch you in the morning so I could get some stuff around the house. I dropped you off and went back home to clean out some closets.  

Around noon, Molly and Owen came over. We had lunch then came and picked you up. We ended up hanging out at Glamma and Cookie's for the rest of the day. You had some of my blueberries.
Looks like you have purple lipstick on!
Sunday, we went swimming at Grandma Kiki's pool. While we were swimming, we ran into a family friend. She thought you were adorable of course. 

Monday, you and Daddy hung out. You pulled yourself up (see the vid above) and when I got home, you and I ran to Ridgedale to get you some new pj's. You are getting so big so your current pj's are becoming too small!

We have such a busy week. You leave for the cabin on Thursday night so we have to get everything packed for the long weekend! I can't wait :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment