Thursday, July 16, 2009

We miss Jackson

Dear Amelia -
I already miss Jackson so lets look at some fun pictures from the weekend.





This is such a great picture of Gram Gram
Owen is going to be such a great big brother to Colton. 

This picture is so wonderful. 

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. It ended up being a busy day at work and I couldn't write over lunch because I had weight watchers where I received my 15 pound star! Yippie! 

Tuesday night, we went over to Gram Gram's for dinner because her cousin Butch and his wife were in town. It was fun to visit with them. 

Wednesday, we didn't do much except get ready for our visitors today! Mr Stephens and Lydia are on their way to visit you RIGHT NOW! You are with Aubrey this morning because Kiki isn't feel well (FEEL BETTER KIKI!) Then Lydia is going to watch you this afternoon! Should be a fun time.

See you over lunch!

Love,
Mom

1 comment: