Friday, July 17, 2009

Dear Amelia -
You had a busy day yesterday. First you went with Aubrey in the morning and then she dropped you off at the house where Daddy and I were over our lunch break. THEN Mr Stephens and Lydia came over to watch you for the rest of the day. Once we got home, you were just waking up from a short nap. I think you are getting one of your top teeth in because 1, I felt it. 2, you are being a tad crabby. Hopefully it comes thru so you can be back to being happy all the time! 

Lydia made enchilada's for dinner, they were nummy. You went to sleep around 745 and you slept until 7 this morning. After you went to sleep, I watched Big Brother and So You Think You Can Dance where Katie and Sarah won tickets to be in the audience. So cool. I saw Sarah twice. I thought that was pretty fun.

This weekend, we aren't really doing much. Tonight, I'm going to pick you up at Glamma and Cookie's where the Carlsons are watching you. Tomorrow, we have NOTHING planned. Sunday, we are having a BBQ over at our house with the Carlsons and Bihls before the Raspberry parade! Mommy's never been so I thought this year was the perfect year to go for the first time. We can experience it together :)

See you soon!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment