Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Gram Gram


Dear Amelia -
Today is Gram Gram's 76th Birthday! I hope she had a fabulous time in Duluth this weekend...she deserves it. She probably even bragged about you a time or two :)

We had a fun weekend but boy did we miss Daddy. 

Thursday, I picked you up from Kiki's. You had a fun time over there as usual. Bumpa and Gigi were there. I think you even made Bumpa feel better. On our way home, we stopped at the grocery store and got some movies and some things to eat. We didn't do much Thursday night. 

Friday, we got up and hung out. Around 11, I took you over Glamma and Cookie's so I could go get my nails painted. Glamma was still at work but Cookie took some cute pictures of you while you two hung out. He'll send me the pictures hopefully today and I'll post them. You took a long nap over there so I just hung out until you woke up. Friday night, we made pumpkin bars and got packed for the cabin. 

Saturday, we woke up nice and early to make sure we had everything ready for the Millers cabin. We drove over to Glamma and Cookies around 11 and we were on the road. There were lots of people at Millers, they are so good at entertaining! All of the fun people were: Martha, Doug, Weston, Meghann, Finn, Brady, Lisa (Meghann's sister), Christy (friend of Meghann and Weston,) Taylor and his girlfriend Rachel (friend,) Taylor's Mom Pam and her husband Kevin from Arkansas. We had a great time! We hung outside all day, went on a boat ride, danced, sang. It was great. One of my favorite 4th of July's. You slept right thru the fireworks and when I came to bed at 3am, you snuggled in bed with me until 7am. I'll post some more pictures later this week.

Sunday, we left the cabin around 1230. Daddy beat us home from Billy's bachelor party. Sounds like they had a lot of fun...too much fun. It sure was nice to have Daddy home! 

Tonight we are going car shopping for Daddy. He needs a new car!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment