Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 9 month birthday!

Dear Amelia -
Today marks your 9 month birthday. I remember thinking when Kia's son Teegan was 9 months old that he's been in the world longer than he grew in Kia's tummy. Now I can say the same for you! You are the most precious baby in the world. 

Last night Mommy went to a case study for some new yogurt. It was a lot of fun and I got paid $150 for 2 hours of doing fun stuff! AWESOME! I am going to treat myself to a massage next week. While I was at the case study, you and Daddy hung out. Doesn't sound like you did much. When I got home, you were sound asleep.

I'm leaving work shortly to meet you and Kiki at the doctors office to take you to your 9 month appt. You've had bumbs all over your body for the last few months that I'm going to ask about. I will have a full update on weight and height tomorrow.

After the doctor, we are going to go home and finish getting your things together for the cabin. You, Glamma, Molly, Matt and Owen leave at 6 tonight. Me, Cookie, Awesome Uncle Aldo and Gram Gram will be headed up there tomorrow after work. Daddy won't get up until Saturday after work. I'm looking forward to it but will miss you tonight and all day tomorrow.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment