Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Manic Monday

Dear Amelia -
You were one happy girl yesterday. Maybe its because you spent all day hanging with Daddy or maybe its because you got 3 really good naps in...you even napped in your crib for all 3! Whatever the reason, it was a fun day yesterday! You and I were even dressed in the same color shirt! I dressed myself and Daddy dressed you so it was not on purpose but it was cute :)

When I got home, you were napping. Once you woke up...we ran some errands. First to Home Depot. Daddy, Papa Jim and Matt are working on our roof this weekend so we went to price some stuff out. 


After HD, we went to Toys R Us to look for a big girl carseat because you are getting so big. After that quick stop, we went to Menards to see if they were cheaper...they sure are! It'll save us some good money by going to Menards! Yippie! 

We went home just in time for dinner. You were being hilarious last night. I was laughing at you and you were coping me. You are one cute baby!


Yesterday Jax got tested for allergies and I'm happy to tell you he has none! Woo hoo! Lets hope the same for you but you won't be tested for awhile!

Love,
Mom



2 comments:

  1. Coutney!! Amelia is too cute! She looks like such a happy baby! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh she looks so much like Ryan in the last picture with the BIG eyes...Glamma

    ReplyDelete