Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Video for Mr Stephens

Dear Amelia -
Daddy called yesterday saying that you learned a new trick. He had you on his lap with a piece of bread. You took a little chunk off and fed it to Daddy, like we feed it to you. Apparently you thought it was hilarious. Here you are feeding Mommy your very soggy cherrios...


Last night, Daddy helped Papa Jim bring over the treadmill to Grandma Kiki's house. They had dinner over there so you and I went shopping!! Momma needs a new dress for Meghann and Westons wedding. We went to Southdale and had no luck. We did however see Jason Castro from the 7th season of American Idol. He was playing a free show there. Decent.

As we were shopping, I realized I had a dress in my closet that hasn't fit since 2007 that would be perfect for the wedding. SCORE!! No more shopping. I hate to shop...although, I'll admit its a lot easier now that I've lost weight.

Today is your Great Aunt (haha, that sounds funny) Katie's birthday. Happy Birthday Katie!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I can't wait to see her on Thursday! (and you of course, obviously!!!)

    ReplyDelete