Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Girl Car seat!

Dear Amelia -
Good morning pretty girl! Last night, Mommy and Daddy accidently slept with your monitor on super low so I hope you didn't wake up crying in the middle of the night! I woke up a bit before my alarm went off. I thought to myself how quiet you were, then I started to get worried. You were fine, just talkin to yourself.

Your big girl car seat came in the mail yesterday. Here you are in Mommy's car like a big girl. 
One you turn 1, there will be lots of changes. No more facing backwards in the car. No more formula and no more calling you a baby. Lydia asked if we need to start calling you a TODDLER soon. I suppose the answer would be yes. 

Today you are with Aunty Aubrey again today. Grandma Kiki is sick. Feel better soon!

Love,
Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment