Friday, October 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Dear Amelia -
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRETTY GIRL! I can't believe you are ONE!! Both Daddy and I woke you up together this morning. You were already up, playing in your crib. I cried while we gave you extra kisses and hugs.
After we picked out an outfit, we went up stairs where there was a muffin waiting for you at your highchair. You wanted to eat it and got very mad until I put it in bite size pieces.

Here you are being a little shy.
You are at Laura's today for the big day. She had a special necklace waiting for you when we got there. I'm leaving work early to come and pick you up!

Tonight - Kiki, Papa Jim, Glamma and Cookie are coming over for dinner. Mr Stephens & Lydia will be there in spirit.

Tomorrow - Your first Halloween!!! You are going to be a puppy!!

Sunday - YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY and the VIKINGS vs the Packers.

Fun weekend ahead!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment