Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stinky Shoe

Dear Amelia -
Yesterday in the car on the way home from daycare. I got you to do "Stinky Shoe" on cue but you weren't having it this morning. This is a tradition that I will pass down to you. I did it as a kid. My uncles still talk about how adorable it was.

Here you are NOT doing stinky shoe.
Last night, we went to Sam's Club because I had to measure something there for work. We looked around for what we needed to get for your birthday party Sunday. Its going to be such fun! Then we went home where you had a rough night. You woke up at 1130 crying and had a hard time falling asleep. I think its your cold.

Tonight, we are going to Target to buy stuff for the party Sunday!!

KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!! Amelia is winning by less than 1%
http://www.kdwb.com/pages/cutestbaby/vote.html

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment