Thursday, October 15, 2009

Adorable.

Dear Amelia -
You are so adorable. Here's proof:
This morning, eating breakfast.
Yummm, peaches and bread. 
You came to Mommy's work for a little bit this morning
My little helper.

Last night, we didn't do much. We did our budget and you went to bed early. I watched my new favorite show GLEE. I love love love that show. There are great one liners in it. 

You are being such a great sleeper. You fell asleep last night a little after 7pm. Daddy had to WAKE you up at 7am this morning. You do wake up around midnight crying but you usually fall back to sleep yourself. My precious "baby".

Tonight, Mommy is going to a BRIDAL SHOWER for Kellee. I have to break the news to Glamma and Kellee over blog that you aren't coming tonight. It will be a lot more relaxing for Mommy if you stay home with Daddy. You'll be missed tho :) Looking forward to tonight ladies!!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Boooooooo!!! ;) I guess I will just have to wait until her birthday party to see her then! Super excited to see all of the Grade girls though!!!

    ReplyDelete