Monday, October 31, 2011

Three years old!!!

Dear Amelia -
You are 3 and I can't even believe it!!! On Friday, you celebrated your birthday with your friends at daycare. I cried when I dropped you off, hormones.

On Saturday, you went to Aldo's last home game while Mommy and Daddy went on the Pedal Pub! I was a bump in the road (including the road kill on top of my head) and Daddy was the bump sign!! 



On Sunday, we woke up and got the house ready for your party. At 840am, we chatted about how you were born into the world 3 years ago. Your party started at noon! You really needed a nap before the party but oh well, you are 3 after all! 

You picked out your own puppy cake...we had them add a pink bow on it to girly it up!! 
When we sang Happy Birthday, I couldn't even get thru the whole song...I started to cry (hormones.) You are the most precious (even when you are being the devil) little girl in the whole wide world.
This was probably your favorite gift, a baby doll with matching jammies for YOU!!!  Thanks Mr Stephens and Lydia!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Amelia is so cute!! jane got the SAME doll and matching pjs for her bday a few weeks ago!

    ReplyDelete