Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 15

Dear Amelia -
Due Date: March 29, 2012...TWO THOUSAND AND TWELVE. Thank you Kellee for pointing our my 2011 reference last week :)

Weight Gain: .5 

Symptoms: Just freakin' tired girlfriend, like 810pm bed time. A little barfy barf a few times a week still. Actually - only once this week! Yay!

What's different this time: Its going by SO much faster this time (have I already said that?)

Cravings: Apple cider. 

Aversions: Beef and Chicken...still.

Sleep: Have I ever mentioned how much I love to sleep. I pee'd 3 times last night...hope this is not the start.

I am loving: The weather we are having this week! 80's ba-by!

I miss: Beer.

I'm spazzing about: The doctor has scared the crap out of me about high blood pressure. Ugh. 

Best thing about this week: When I was preggers with you, I felt you move at 15 weeks...hopefully we'll feel some movement soon.

I am looking forward to: We are heading to Winona on Saturday! I can't wait!

Milestones:   Baby is 4", 2.5 ounces...about the size of an apple! 

Movement: Hopefully this week! 

It's a...: One month from TOMORROW!!! Yay :)

Exercise: ha

Diet: Trying to cut out salt...stupid BP. 

Exercise goal for the upcoming week: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Other goals: Drink some apple cider. 

Belly Pic:


Love,
Mom

1 comment: