Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 16

Dear Amelia -
Due Date: March 29, 2012 same one

Weight Gain: I haven't weighed myself this week...Hopefully still .5

Symptoms: Feelin better this week. Only 1 throw up this week. 

What's different this time: I'm kind of getting sick of answering the same questions. 

Cravings: Pumpkin Cupcakes

Aversions: Anchovies. Who eats those things anyway?

Sleep: Pretty dang good. 

I am loving: Feelin little baby flutters!

I miss: Beer.

I'm spazzing about: A busy couple of weeks coming up.

Best thing about this week: Saturday - WEEKEND!!!

I am looking forward to: Taking a nap on Saturday and Sunday

Milestones:   Baby is 4.5", 3.5" ounces

Movement: A little bit!!!

It's a...: 25 more days :)

Exercise: I've ran up and down the stairs about 1000 times this week at work. That's fun. Not.

Diet: Food.

Exercise goal for the upcoming week: hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Other goals: No barfing all week next week. 

Belly Pic: No pic this week boys and girls


Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment