Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bumpdate: Week 18

Dear Amelia - I was sick of the last questionaire so I'm going to use this one...
How Far Along: 18 weeks! 
Innie or Outtie: Innie...I don't think I have EVER had an outtie. Probably never will either!
Maternity Clothes: I LOVE MATERNITY CLOTHES. There. I said it. I admitted it. They are just SO COMFY!
Sleep: Pretty good. I've been going to be between 8-9p this week and waking up before 6a so I get pretty tired by night time. I could go to sleep right now.
Best Moment this week: NOT BARFING ONCE!!! YAY!
Gender: 1.5 weeks until we find out!! I can't wait!
Movement: Just little flutters
Food Cravings: Lemons and Lemons.
Food Aversions: Anything that has to do with eating chicken
How’s Mama? Well, thats for asking. Pretty good!!! 
What I am looking forward to: For Amelia's 3rd birthday on Sunday. Wow, time flies!!
Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: a bell pepper. I'm going to guess GREEN! 

A PICTURE:


Love,
Mom

1 comment: