Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tore's "Home"

Dear Amelia -
Sorry for not blogging yesterday. I'm working a short week this week which makes work very
 busy! 

Speaking of busy, we had another busy weekend.

Friday night, we had a sleep over at Glamma and Cookie's with Pam and Jax. Ashley came over for a little bit to hang with us. 

Saturday morning, we woke up...watched cartoons
 and you two took a bath.

Saturday during the day, You, Daddy, Pam, Jackson, Billy and Pam's brother Jon went to the fair while I napped. Daddy said you laughed at the pigs then took a long nap. Saturday night you went back to Glamma and Cookies for another sleep over with the boys while Mommy went out for Pam's 2nd bachelorette party. 

Sunday, We went to Owen's 4th Birthday Party. I can't believe he is four. Today is his birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OWEN! Then went to Meghan's for dinner. 

Monday, We did a whole lotta nothing during the day then you stayed home with Daddy while Mommy and Billy picked up Tore from the airport. He brought his beautiful girlfriend, Andrea on this trip. We made up a nick name for her..."Carrotts" She can see really far.

Tuesday, I worked while you played with Daddy. You learned how to clap yesterday. It doesn't make any sound but you try. After work, I went to a shower for Meghann Miller then I was off to Mike and Teri's for a shower for Billy and Pam. You and Daddy met me there. Normally you go to bed about 730 but last night you didn't go to sleep until 9! Such a big girl! 

Tonight we are going over to Glamma and Cookies again to hang with the Norwegians!

Sorry for no pictures but Blogger isn't letting me upload any. I'll try later.

Love,
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment