Friday, September 18, 2009

Big Bowl

Dear Amelia -
Its so fun to pick you up after work. You get so excited to see me. I love it. After I picked you up from Kiki's, we met Daddy at home for a brief minute then we were off to dinner at Big Bowl. I love that place. You were perfect as usual.
After dinner, Daddy and I decided we were going to get each other a small present for our anniversary so we went to the Vikings shop at Ridgedale. Daddy got this hat...

And I got this cute shirt...

Then it was time to go home to eat and go to bed.

You woke up a few times in the middle of the night crying. I hope you feel ok. I took your temp and everything was fine. Maybe you just had some bad dreams. 

Here are some pictures of you from this morning. 
"Uh-Oh"
Here you are at Laura's playing with your octopus from Lydia and Mr Stephens.

We have a fun weekend lined up. Tonight, nothing. Tomorrow, Daddy has to work and we are having Bjorna, Dharma, Jane and Wyatt over to play! You and Jane are only a little over a month apart so it will be fun to see you two play. Jane's mom is my 2nd cousin...I wonder what that makes you two? Then we are going to Awesome Uncle Aldo's football game in St Paul. Then back to Minnetonka for a sleepover at Glamma and Cookie's to hang out with Tore and Carrotts one last time. Boo hoo. Sunday, we are going over to Sarah and Justins to watch the Vikings game! YIPPIE! 

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment