Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary - 4 Years!

Dear Amelia -
Today is Mommy and Daddy's 4 year Anniversary! I tried to find a few pictures from our wedding and here's the ones I came across!
Our wedding party
Daddy, Mommy, Sconey the smoochy kitty, Awesome uncle Aldo and Uncle Billy.

On another note, Daddy refused to go to the doctor yesterday but his fever broke. He's feeling better today so he decided to go to work. I hope he's feeling better. I had a dentist appointment this morning so I didn't get to see either of you for very long this morning. 

Last night we just hung out. I forgot to mention that you've been holding your own bottle like a big girl for about a week now. Sure makes feeding you a lot easier! 
Tonight is another night of just hangin!

Love,
Mom 

PS - Happy 10 month birthday to Jax!

No comments:

Post a Comment