Monday, September 28, 2009

Brecken Bihl

Dear Amelia -
You have a new friend. Introducing...Brecken Bihl who was born on Saturday, 9/26.

Before Mommy went to visit Brecken, You and I did nothing all day until Daddy came home from work! When Daddy got home, we ran some errands and came back home to play for a bit. 
This is your new smile. You are so cute!

Mommy went with Sarah and Wendy to go visit Brecken on Saturday. I've been friends with Brecken and Teegan's (Breckens big brother) Mommy since 2nd grade. You are right in the middle of her 2 boys. Congrats Jason, Kia and Teegan on your new family member!

Sunday - We went shopping to Target in the morning. I put you in the cart and I could feel something wet on my elbow. When I looked, it was BIRD POOP! It got all over my arms and shirt. Luckily none got on you. Target cleaned off the cart (I got a new one) and they gave me a $3 off coupon and we started our shopping. After Target we went over to Old Navy. All of Mommy's fall/winter clothes are too big since I've lost 30+ pounds! This is a good thing but costs some extra $$. I didn't buy any new pants because they didn't have anything "short" in my size. We did have a good time tho. After that, we went home to watch the awesome VIKINGS game!!
Here's the new smile again!

Tonight we are going over to Glamma and Cookies because Tim Gates is in town. Fun fun fun!!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment