Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Girl + a baby update

Dear Amelia -
Your mother is feeling slightly emotional these last few weeks. Its like you've grown into a little girl all of a sudden. You talk ALL the time (a quality of your Daddy's) and you say sweet things like "Where is my Mommy? I LOVE her." I dropped you off at daycare last week and cried the entire way to work thinking about what a big girl you are. 


You are my precious baby (You would say, "No I'm Daddys big girl") and I love you SO much!!!

Now for an update on your baby brother. Starting last week - I have to go in to the doctor twice a week. They are monitoring my blood pressure which has come back to normal from the meds they put me on. I've been feeling really good except not sleeping great and my ankles (cankles) being HUGE. Yesterday, I had an ultrasound and he passed within 7 minutes. The tech said he has a bunch of HAIR!
I will spare you the details but things are happenin in this bod. Saturday I seriously thought he was on his way. His room is all ready and the plan for who is watching you when is all set!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Momma! Your "baby" girl is sooooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete