Friday, January 27, 2012

Welcome Home Uncle Billy!

Dear Amelia -
The day we've been waiting for for the last 8 months has FINALLY ARRIVED!!! 
We woke up this morning and sent Uncle Billy a note via Facebook. 
His ship was scheduled to dock at 830am CST. I cried from 822am - 859am until I had to pull myself together for a meeting.

Once I was done with my meeting, this picture of Billy had just been posted by Pam. I'm so happy that Billy, Pam and Jackson are all back together! Pam did an exceptional job doing EVERYTHING for the last 8 months!
Pam sent me this picture later in the morning of Billy and Jaxy. It just warms my heart.

 I can't wait for them to come home next weekend!!! YAY!!!

Andddd...I realized I haven't posted a picture of the belly lately, so here you go. 31 weeks + 1 day
 Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment