Friday, April 29, 2011

Prince William + Princess Kate's wedding

Dear Amelia -
Depending on who you ask...today was a big day in history.
Prince William and (the new) Princess Kate Middleton got married. People still talk about Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding and I thought to myself, "I wonder how big of a deal that was in 1981?" We should ask Glamma some day what she remembers.

Daddy's thoughts: "Who cares"
Mommy's thoughts in between crying: "Kate Middleton was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen. I want to be her. The wedding it self was a snoozefest but the lead up to it did not disappoint"

The newly married couple
I want you to know that Prince William was REALLY hot before he lost his hair.
I bet you will be the prettiest bride ever when you get married. My little princess.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment