Wednesday, April 13, 2011

White Noise!

Dear Amelia -
I am lucky enough to love my job. I get to work on the coolest projects and with some really awesome people!
My boss has been working on an amazing play called White Noise. Since I'm his "coordinator of chaos" I was brought in to help with the little stuff like travel, expenses and coordinating print. After working on this for the last 2 + years, the day was finally here for the big opening in Chicago!
Melissa, who works with Holly - one of the producers and I met at the Chicago airport. We had talked on the phone only about 1000 times so it was nice to meet in person. We became fast friends...

Producers: Holly and Jay (boss man on the right)

This is the closest I got to Ms. Goldberg (another Producer of the show!)
More of the production/show staff!
The show was so very powerful and AMAZING! The kind of show that has you laughing one second and crying the next. It is a MUST see and something I am very happy to be a part of! Next stop...Broadway!

I even got an awesome shout out in the insert...

"...and of course, Courtney Dirks from PD"

This will go down in the books as one of the coolest experiences of my life!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment