Monday, January 31, 2011

Norman Dirks

Dear Amelia -
You love Norman. You follow him around, sit on him, ride him like a horse, say things to him like: "Knock it off Norman", "c'mon Norman" and while I type this you are saying "Good Boy Norman"
Sometimes you say his name perfect but most of the time it comes out like "Morman"
Daddy and I got him as a wedding gift from the Millers. He was our favorite gift, more than the plates, silverware and even cash. He has been a great dog.
This weekend, he snatched some cherrios right out of your bowl. He was showing off for his friends that we were dog sitting. I put him in the dining room and shut the door after giving him a quick swift on the butt. This is very unlike him. When Daddy let him out of the door, he was acting weird. We found out later that he ate all of Raja and Kaia's food. By all, I mean over almost x10 what he normally eats in a day. He was really in the dog house.

He is a good boy and I can't imagine our life without him. He is a special boy. Before you were born, I would crying thinking about how his feelings would be hurt once you got here but I'm not worried. He loves you too.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment