Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011!

Dear Amelia -
I can't believe its 2011! Our New Years Eve was uneventful. Just the way I like it. We rented a movie and made a bed on the floor in the living room and watched it together. Saturday was Amy's 50th birthday, so we went to her party where you were adorable.

Your new favorite thing to do is put on your boots, grab your purse and pretend like you are going to work.

Sorry for the foggy camera but I dropped my phone in the snow and it hasn't recovered yet.

Love,
Mom

2 comments:

  1. She is soooooooo cute!!!

    btw-I have heard if you put your phone in a jar with rice it will dry it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went in to the Apple Store to try to buy a new camera...instead, they gave me a whole new phone for free! SCORE!

    ReplyDelete