Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick

Dear Amelia -
My poor baby was sick yesterday. Sunday night you had a little bit of a temp but nothing to be too worried about. Daddy said you were a little needy Monday. Monday night you slept for maybeee 3 hours all night. Not fun for anyone. When I got up with you yesterday morning, your temp was almost 102. I worked from home for the day. We went to the doc to see if you had an ear infection, nope. Also checked for strep, nope. Just a sick babers.
I tried to get you to nap 3 times. The only time you actually fell asleep was when we pulled in the driveway at 430pm.
You had a little peep in your step this morning so I brought you to daycare. Hopefully you can make it the full day. Here you are singing Wheels on the Bus..."Up and down"



Tonight, Mommy is going to see Mamma Mia with Glamma and Gram Gram! Fun!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment