Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last blog before VACA!!!

Dear Amelia -
On our way home yesterday, Daddy said to the car infront of us"GO! GO! GO" and you copied him. I have a felling its the start to Mommy and Daddy watching our language around you!

Monday, after work...we went to the park. You loved swinging!



Today is a beautiful day! Over 70 degrees! LOVE IT!

The blog will be temporary closed until we return from Florida! See you April 12th!
So here are some videos to keep your followers happy...
The Easter bunny came today!!!
Love,
Mom

1 comment:

  1. Can you imagine my excitement when I logged on and saw THREE videos?!?!?!?!? She is too cute for words!!!

    I showed Jason the "bless you" video last night and he even goes "yeah, she's a really cute baby." (btw-I am not sure I have ever heard him say that about any babies before...)

    ReplyDelete