Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Black Eyed Peas!

Dear Amelia -
This week is taking forever! I don’t know its because I’m extra tired this week or because we leave for Florida in less than 2 weeks!!

Monday night, around 2pm...Aunty Pam called and invited me to the Black Eyed Peas concert!! It was amazing. He had so much fun. We saw 2 famous people (Boogaard from the Wild and Josh Duhamel) so that was super exciting. We didn’t get home until after midnight. I was a very tired girl yesterday.

Yesterday, you had fun at daycare while Daddy and I worked. When we picked you up, we went straight home for dinner and playing! I had a bit of a temp so you and I went to bed around 715. We both fell asleep really fast. I slept straight until 630. You woke up crying at 11, so Daddy rocked you.

Here are some pictures of you from this morning....



Tonight, we are going to go for a walk and just hang out.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment