Friday, November 6, 2009

YOUR GIFT!

Dear Amelia -
I forgot to tell you how much you love the gift that Daddy and I gave your for your birthday! We got you a KITCHEN! You love it.
You don't so much play with it as much as open and close the cabinets and stuff. On Saturday, you decided it would be fun to kneel on the oven door. What wasn't so fun is when the whole entire kitchen fell on top of you. You cried and cried. Poor babe.

Sarah got you this cute little apron and hat for your birthday to play with in your kitchen.

We don't have much planned this weekend. Daddy has to work the whole weekend so its just me and you kid. Saturday night, I'm going over to Kia's with the girls because Pretty Katie is in town. YIPPIE!

Love,
Mom

3 comments:

  1. :) We got Jane the same kitchen!! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ummmm I kind of read past the fall on top of you kitchen part...that is not fun. But that also totally happened to Jane. I think we could file a lawsuit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ..... she looks sooo damn cute in that outfit

    ReplyDelete