Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Mr Stephens!!

Dear Amelia -
WOW! What a weekend! Wednesday after work, we meet you at Grandma Kiki's for Dirks' Thanksgiving! We had a non-traditional Thanksgiving feast with a "nice green salad", pot pie, a jello dish and a really really nummy dessert. Everything was SO great!

Thursday - Mommy went on a walk with the Grades' while you and Daddy stayed home. I bought Norman with on the walk - BIG MISTAKE! He is so strong. My arms were sore for 3 days. We got to Glamma and Cookies around noon. It was a fun time and we stayed up wayyy to late. Here you are eating your first Thanksgiving meal.
Friday - We hung around the house for awhile then went home to get ready for Awesome Uncle Aldo's 21st birthday. You went to Grandma Kiki's for the night while the adults went to the Shout House via LIMO!! It was so fun! Alex had a great time.

Kiki dropped you off in the morning Saturday. We took naps and played until 430. We went BACK to Glamma and Cookies so you and Daddy could hang out there with Alex while Mommy had her big night out. First we were off to the Jaglo wedding (GO TEAM JAGLO!) It was so beautiful. Kellee was the most beautiful bride! We had a great time! I wish I could have stayed longer. Then Molly picked up Mommy to go to my 10 year reunion. It was a blast. One person stopped me and said, "I was just telling so and so that Liz Seals has the cutest baby boy from our grade and YOU have the cutest baby girl." If that's not the truth, I don't know what is!! I got tons and tons of compliments on you! You are adorable...thats for sure. After the reunion, I had a sleepover at Sarah's while you slept at Glamma & Cookies again.

Sunday - You and Daddy came home around 9am. Daddy let me nap allll day. Sunday night, we practiced walking. You took 12 steps and have started to venture on your own. You still do majorty crawling but you are becoming more brave.
Uncle Billy left on his first 5 day deployment yesterday. Here he is infront of the ship! Pretty cool!

Today is Mr Stephens' birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR STEPHENS!!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment