Wednesday, November 25, 2009

4 steps

Dear Amelia -
I picked you up from daycare a little early and we headed over to meet Glamma at her house. She watched you while I went to Kia's salon to get my brows waxed! When I returned, we practiced walking. I got a new work phone with video on it so I was able to capture some steps.


After Glamma's, we went home and Sarah met us there to show us her adorable outfit for the reunion. She stayed and chatted for a bit until Daddy got home from work. Its a busy week at Coborns Delivers since its Thanksgiving so he had to work kind of late. Tonight too probably. Hopefully not too late though because we celebrate Thanksgiving at Grandma Kiki's tonight!

Tomorrow is your 2nd Thanksgiving! Can't wait to celebrate with you! Mommy is looking very much to the fun filled weekend ahead :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment